Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Monday, January 15, 2007

Caught in the Act

Last week I bought a stuffed Dr. Seuss Sam I Am toy - it was on clearance for only $2.50 - and put it in the middle of the bed in the funky pop art room. One day I came upstairs to find Sara playing with Sam I Am in the middle of the living room floor. I thought maybe Grayson had gotten it down because Sara is afraid of climbing on anything very high. I took the toy away from her and put it back on the bed. A short while later, same thing. It became apparent that Grayson was innocent, but how to prove it when Sara would only grab Sam I Am when I was out of the room?

As it turns out that was not a problem. Amanda was over and we were chatting while I was putting together an IKEA desk. Meanwhile, Sara was pacing and eyeing Sam I Am, and when she couldn't control herself any longer she snatched him with only one guilty glance over her shoulder. Naughty girl!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

See, my fluffy little mongrels aren't that bad. Even your good dogs are capable of evil...bwa ha ha

Tue Jan 16, 10:59:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Lisa said...

On the brighter side Sis, at least she don't color on the walls and carpet!

Wed Jan 17, 02:46:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Teresa said...

Sara is a very good dog but she definitely has her naughty moments. I think she would color on the walls if she could figure out how to hold a crayon.

Wed Jan 17, 07:00:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Suzanne said...

My bad cat doesn't try and hide his bad behavior. Charles was on the couch with a glass of milk and I was sitting across from him. I happen to look across and Henry was sticking his paw in the glass then licking his paw. I told Charles not to drink after Henry, I know where the paws have been. The few times I put a little milk out he hasn't drunk it. I did get a picture of it and will post when I get it developed.

Sun Jan 21, 03:56:00 AM 2007  
Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

Well, Zipper loves coffee, and now Neko's gotten a taste of chocolate, so I had to learn how to induce vomiting in dogs. Thank God Buttons hasn't really gotten into anything too bad yet.

Sun Jan 21, 08:41:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home