Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Monday, July 09, 2007

I See Vet Bills In My Future

This is Oreo. I've been in denial. I've been saying this is not, not, NOT my cat. It didn't work. Even Gary the cat hater likes this little guy. He is spoiled rotten and gets fed by three other families around here including the kids, and he keeps trying to drink my coffee. The chocolate milk incident was not pretty by the way, but If I was around when Lea Anna gave him that I could have predicted THAT outcome. On the brighter side, there were no side effects from the pastrami that Daniel snuck him. Oreo just took over our back porch and has been hanging with us for the past three months. I guess the food is better at our house or something.




Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

Chocolate milk incident? I can only imagine what that means...Good luck with your new kitty cat, and btw, I love the name

Tue Jul 10, 06:00:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Teresa said...

Sara says she would love it if you came for a visit and brought Oreo!

: O

Tue Jul 10, 06:27:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Lisa said...

On the brighter side, at least cats bury their "stuff" or it would be much worse. Not to mention chocolate is toxic to cats and dogs.

Tue Jul 10, 06:34:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Lisa said...

Yeah, I'm sure she would. Cats - the other white meat....

Tue Jul 10, 06:35:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

ALL THE TIMES THAT I WANTED A CAT AND YOU SAID "NO" AND NOW OU GOT ONE...NAMED OREO?!?!?!

UNFAIR! UNFAIR! UNFAIR! UNFAIR! UNFAIR!



FYI: I have developed and allergy to cats. >_<

Wed Jul 11, 11:46:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Lisa said...

Oh Jazzy Darling, I knew this was coming. Do you not remember that Grandma is allergic to cats? You can also blame this on Gary. Everyone knows ask Dad, Mom will just say no!

Wed Jul 11, 05:00:00 PM 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adrian asked me if he could keep a snake here. You know the kind that wrap themselves around you and squeeze you to death?
He says I'm mean because I said NO WAY!!!!!

Wed Jul 11, 07:23:00 PM 2007  
Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

Yeah, Sara would love to have Oreo over...along with a bowl full of milk!

Wed Jul 11, 07:31:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Lisa said...

Mom, we could have used that snake a few years ago to take care of the hamsters that kept escaping :)

Thu Jul 12, 03:31:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Teresa said...

Adrian, did you really think Grandma would say yes?

Thu Jul 12, 05:59:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home