Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Message from Ruben

[ my e-mail to Ruben ]

Hi Ruben!

How are things going? I can't believe you're living in Mexico. Will you write me back and tell me about it? I'd like to hear what you do and how you like it. I bet the food is very good : )

Mom asked me to send a link to the family blog, so here it is:

http://rosche.blogspot.com

Hope to hear from you soon.

Love,
Auntie Teresa

[ reply from Ruben ]

can you tell this to the blog what i say to you?:

is the food food you ask ...of course it is .. the only problem is guess what i eat at my house here the old mexican favorite rice and beans every day, it is actually very healthy with the vegetable side dishes it is what i say authentic. i am doing real good here i run alot and am even in a picture with some runners in a paper... i am going to school here in mexico even though i dont understand what the teachers are saying..i have some private spanish teacher thanks to the good people who are helping me here. I cant wait to come over to the USA and meet the family... there is always a possibility i wont come to the states soon i have to say that since right now things are happening. i wont be able to go on much so dont expect to be answered for at least a week but ill always call home... you will be surprised by all the things that are happening here that i am also getting in touch with my family on my fathers side. i am different than what i was before i can say that...

p.s. 2+2 is what?....a math problem

sincerely ruben

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Ruben - I miss you even though you are still a rotten teenager. A good thing about learning Spanish is that you can make some extra bucks with it on just about any job when you come back to the states. And if anyone ticks you off, just tell them "un burro sabe más que usted". Just don't tell it to your teacher.

Thu Oct 18, 05:21:00 PM 2007  
Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

Reuben is highlarious

Mon Oct 22, 06:15:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home