Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Wheela tha deela

Mood: blah. Mom and Brian and the kids went up to Michigan because his father was in the hospital, and unfortunately he passed away yesterday. That is very sad news, but it is good that I can stay here and take care of the puppies (all 5 of them!) while they are away.
Yesterday, Zipper "got his thing cut" as Angela would say (that means neutered), and he doesn't seem to mind a bit. Haven't really seen much of a change in his behavior, so I don't know if that is a blessing or a curse.
In other news, I start my new job Monday, in staffing, close to home, with nice pay. I am excited and I hope I will like it.
I guess that catches everyone up on what's going on here in Georgia, so I leave you with a picture:
see more dog pictures">

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Congrats on the new job. Paychecks are always a good thing to have - the bigger the better. Sheba didn't act any different when we took her home from being spayed either. We were supposed to keep her calm for 10 days. Yeah right, we'd need doggy sedatives for that!

OMG, that reminds me of a conversation I had last week with Daniel's friend - "Guess what Miss Lisa, we're gonna get new kittens and mines a boy and Billy is gonna take him to the vet and get his balls cut off!" "You mean you are going to get him neutered" "I know, we're gonna get his balls cut off!" These Tennessee boys are a trip.

Sat Jun 28, 04:24:00 PM 2008  
Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

LOL that is too funny! Zipper won't stay still either, but he does seem very content to have me pick him up like a baby and carry him up and down stairs- he will sit there and look at me until I walk over to him, and then he jumps into my arms- what a turd!

Sat Jun 28, 09:18:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home