Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

POSSIBLE EMPLOYMENT!!!

Sooooooo, I posted my resume on Monster.com and the NEXT DAY I got a call from a woman named Elinda...

I called her back and talked with her for a bit and...

I HAVE AN INTERVIEW WITH Blair Graphics!!! THEY SPECIALIZE IN PRINTING!!!!! (BlairGFX.com)

THAT MEANS I HAVE TO GO GET MY NIFTY POWERSUIT FROM GRANDMA'S AND DO MY HAIR AND PUT ON HEELS!!!!!

NOT EVEN THE FACT THAT I HAVE TO DRESS LIKE A SECRETARY (with heels...poo...but they're the only nice shoes I have!) CAN SHATTER MY GOOD SPIRITS AT GETTING A JOB INTERVIEW AT A PLACE THAT'S NOT TACO BELL!!!

w00000000t!!!!!



I'LL BE SURE TO POST A PICTURE OF ME ALL DRESSED UP AND READY TO WORK FOR "THE MAN" TOMORROW!!!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Way to go Jazzy! You may be working for "The Man" soon - but he pays a heck of a lot better than Taco Bell. Maybe even enough to buy those Doc Martins that you have been longing over. That will help ease the pain of a day in heels.

Wed Jul 11, 04:50:00 PM 2007  
Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

Yay Jazzy!

Wed Jul 11, 07:29:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Suzanne said...

A foot in the door....Good Luck!!!!

Thu Jul 12, 03:27:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home