Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy Fourth of July Everybody!

As for me, today has been a lazy day. No barbeques or parties. I just laid down to read my magazine, napped and talked to a friend I from high school that I just got re-aquainted with a few months ago. Yesterday was my fun day. I took the kids out to eat, and saw a movie. We watched the movie Hulk. Hector had to drag me at first but in the end I ended up liking it very much. It was action packed,exciting, and well edited.

I have been doing well-improving and growing by leaps and bounds. I have been able to make alot of friends and attend social events. Thank God! I am now taking three summer computer classes and when they end, I have enough credits to graduate with a general education diploma. (I know I will do well-I already got a B on my first exam) I am however, going to go beyond that and transfer-with a major, since I have been doing so well. I think I am going to choose Child Development for now. I guess I got over that one incident-the one with the five year old kicking and cursing me. Bad experience, but I am now ready to get behind that. I am testing the waters by taking an infant/toddler studies class this Fall at LA Trade Tech ( long story-I couldnt take it at El Camino) I figure I want to start with Babies (little discipline issues) and maybe be a teacher assistant. I dont want to jump head first into being a lead teacher with twelve kids like last time.
Whatever happens I know I will be something-I have Faith in God and ultimate trust that I will be okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home