Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Mary, Mary Quite Contrary How Does Your Garden Grow...

With grasshoppers, dogs, aphids and frogs, and an occasional plant in a row:

I was worried about over crowding when I first planted, so there is plenty of empty spaces. What I did was leave plenty of room for Sheba to dig in when the she thinks I'm not looking:










I love these markers, and they are SO appropriate:











I have a couple more snapshots here:

http://theprozacfamilyrobinson.blogspot.com/

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

: D Just lovely.

One day I will have a vegetable garden. Until then my imaginary garden will live vicariously through yours.

Sun Jul 20, 09:50:00 AM 2008  
Blogger Suzanne said...

I'm just trying to keep my potted flowers hanging off my front porch alive. I wanted to plant much more but haven't had time. As for a garden until I get a tiller there will be no garden, I tried digging in this hard clay soil and didn't get very far.

Sun Jul 20, 04:34:00 PM 2008  
Blogger Lisa said...

I'm with you on the tiller. GA is evil enough with the heavy clay soil. Here we have clay soil, rocks and more rocks. After months of digging I gave up and bought four cubic yards of leaf compost - otherwise I'd still be digging rocks.

Wed Jul 23, 05:15:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home