Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Monday, July 14, 2008

The Robinson Petting Zoo, Pt. 2

Sadly, Sarah the cat passed away a little over a week ago and less than 24 hours after she was in the ground Daniel showed up with Spike. Daniel swore it was a boy because he had um, boy parts. I didn't see any, but I make it a habit not too check too closely between the legs of things with sharp claws. After a trip to the vet, we found out that spike is a healthy eight week old girl. The name stuck.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

I'm afraid to ask, but I must...what happened to poor Sarah?

I LIKE the name Spike, especially for a girl!

Tue Jul 15, 09:01:00 AM 2008  
Blogger Lisa said...

I don't know. She never did look quite right. She just stopped eating one afternoon and died that night. I like Spike myself and it does seem to fit her - she got a lot of guts for a such puny little thing. She don't back down from Sheba either and chased her across the room hissing and spitting at her on one occasion.

Tue Jul 15, 03:11:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home