Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Caught in the Act

I snapped this last week, after I heard a bunch of giggling and loud thuds coming from the kids room. The little farts piled all their bedding and clothes in a big pile and were jumping off the bunk bed into it. Obviously they haven't learned from Daniel's broken finger last summer. Things like this often make me wonder how we ever made it to adulthood in one piece. I sure got my work cut out for me, don't I?
Things are still not noteworthy around here, but after one mini drama after another last year I don't mind it a bit.
I finally popped for a couple of lottery tickets yesterday, but since I'm about to get ready for work tomorrow I obviously didn't win squat. I'll just consider my two dollars a donation to the lottery commissioner Rebeca Paul's gazillion dollar bonus. I don't remember how much she netted for meeting the benchmarks last year but I believe it was in the 6 digit category. Now THAT is the smart way to make money off the lottery. Too bad I can't have her negotiate my salary.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Scarecrobot said...

Daniel looks stoned... And that's a cool mid-air shot of Lea Anna!

Mon Jan 22, 08:24:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home