Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Get Rich Slow

A while back I did some T-shirt designs and put them up in a Cafe Press store. Mostly I did it to vent or show a little attitude, but I figured it wouldn't hurt if someone bought one and I made a couple of bucks.

Those of you with a creative bent or even just a good sense of humor (my designs are nothing more than cool type) ought to try it. You would need a good graphics editing program like Illustrator or Photoshop, though. I bet Jazzmin has the tools and could do some crazy stuff that Goth-ish people would buy (I believe "goth" is one of the more popular search terms on Cafe Press, BTW).

There are other places you can make and sell your own stuff - I just happened to do this one. I'm not getting rich, but I have sold several shirts and made $30 - not bad for something that cost me nothing and that I haven't promoted at all. People seem to like the Bad Mama Jama shirt ; )

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I didn't realize it would be that easy to set up shop with Cafe Press. Keep up the venting Sis - if you can make thirty bucks without any advertising think of the extra dough you can make if you throw a few more designs up.

Thu Nov 01, 04:54:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home