Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Friday, January 26, 2007

You are invited to the Wedding of Jazzmin...

PSYCH!!!

One of the projects for Desktop Publishing was a "Greeting Card", but I made a wedding invitation instead because I liked the idea better. NE-wayz... This is what I did...

OUTSIDE



INSIDE



I like the way they came out! The only thing that bugged me was the names 'n' stuff because I wanted them to seem realistic (ish), but too much... And then I I couldn't think of what to put for parent's names because even though dad died, he's still my dad...but him and mom are/were divorced and she's married to Gary...etc., etc. I also didn't want my "husband's" name to be the same as any of my friends...etc. I finally settled on changing the names around becuase I realised I was complicating things.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Of course you would hold it at a funeral parlor. Other than the creepy local, I love the layout. It's gorgeous with out being too common or prissy.

Fri Jan 26, 04:28:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home